|Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!|
|Saturday, Dec. 9||Last Day to Ship USPS Media Mail (12pm CST)|
|Saturday, Dec. 16||Last Day to Ship FedEx Ground (12pm CST)|
|Tuesday, Dec. 19||Last Day to Ship FedEx Express Saver (12pm CST)|
|Wednesday, Dec. 20||Last Day to Ship FedEx Overnight & USPS Express (12pm CST)|
|Monday, Dec. 25||Merry Christmas!|
|Monday, Jan. 1||Happy New Year!|
This hardcover edition of The War on Guns is autographed by John R. Lott Jr.
When it comes to the gun control debate, there are two kinds of data: data that's accurate, and data that left-wing billionaires, politicians, and media want you to believe is accurate. In The War on Guns, economist and gun rights advocate John Lott turns a skeptical eye to well-funded anti-gun studies and stories that perpetuate false statistics to frighten Americans into giving up their guns.
They’re coming for your guns…
That’s not a scaremongering phrase—it’s a simple truth.
And it comes from John R. Lott Jr., Ph.D., bestselling author of the debate-changing More Guns, Less Crime.
In this, his latest and most important book, The War on Guns, Lott offers the most thorough debunking yet of the so-called “facts,” “data,” and “arguments” of anti-gun advocates, exposing how they have repeatedly twisted or ignored the real evidence, the evidence that of course refutes them on every point.
In The War on Guns, you’ll learn:
• Why gun licenses and background checks don’t stop crime
• How “gun-free” zones actually attract mass shooters
• Why Stand Your Ground laws are some of the best crime deterrents we have
• Why having background checks on private gun transfers is a bad idea
• How big-money liberal foundations and the federal government are pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into “public health” studies, the sole purpose of which is to manufacture false data against guns
• How media bias and ignorance skew the gun debate—and why it will get worse
• How anti-gun activists have targeted not just the Second Amendment, but the First Amendment—all in an effort to shut down pro-gun arguments
Concerned about your gun rights? You should be. And John R. Lott Jr.’s The War on Guns is the essential book for defending your Second Amendment Rights—before they are taken away forever.
Limited quantities available order your John Lott autographed book today!